This club was established in the year 1982 with a membership of about 150 in a temporary accommodation. In the year 1985 the Club has acquired land and shifted to its own building. The Club has around 1367 members.
Most of our members are Doctors, Lawyers, Engineers, Lecturers and the elite of our Society. We offer A.C. rest rooms to our members and affiliated Club Members. We have two modern Flood light Synthetic Tennis Courts with international Standards. International players like Ramanadhankrishnan, Ramesh Krishnan, & Jaideep Mukerjea etc.